Here are some of SG Gaming’s most popular slots games:
- Anchorman – based on the famous comedy film with a huge cult following, Anchorman brings to life a fun and entertaining slots game featuring all the film’s favorite characters. You will be able to play with Ron Burgundy and the Channel 4 News team, and enjoy the 4 different bonuses!
- Monopoly on the Money – board game lovers rejoice! This novomatic casino slots game allows you to play as the popular Mr. Monopoly as you search for big wins on a Monopoly-themed slots reel. There’s a free spin feature that’s easily triggered, allowing players to win big money! Of course, players also get to enjoy additional cash bonuses in the form of the Community Chest!
- Zeus God of Thunder – one of SG Gaming’s most recent games, Zeus God of Thunder has a localized progressive jackpot, as well as 5 different jackpots within the game! It has one of the most exciting bonus features available, allowing players to win a staggering 100 free spins!
- The Legend of Big Foot – released by Barcrest, The Legend of Big Foot contains multiple bonus features such as randomly-triggered bonuses, free spins, multiple re-spins, and sticky multiplier symbols.
- Wizard of Oz: Emerald City – one of SG Gaming’s most popular games over the years, Wizard of Oz: Emerald City has an exciting bonus feature inside the game where the Fairy Godmother can transform anywhere from 1 to 5 feels fully wild!
Does SG Gaming have a Mobile Version of their Games?
Since SG Gaming isn’t technically a software development company but instead has their in-house companies produce games independent of each other, you might notice that the performance of mobile games would be different from one developer to another.
While most titles in the SG Gaming library are available in HTML5, it’s worth noting that not all of the games are optimized for mobile gaming, so you might find games that are slow and lag when played on mobile devices. In general, SG Gaming has been slow to capitalize on the mobile gaming trend and it shows in their games.
What are the Pros and Cons of Using SG Gaming?
- Biggest selection of games
- Wide selection of game themes, gameplay, and bonus features
- Novelty is always a driving force of the company
- Services players from Canada and the USA
- UK players are unable to use autoplay features
- Poor mobile optimization of many of their games
- Some of the earlier games now feel dated
How can SG Gaming Optimize my Online Casino Experience?
As a company, SG Gaming has both advantages and drawbacks. Since they have partnered or bought multiple software providers, there is always a high chance that you will find SG Gaming games on any online casino you play in. Considering the high amount of games you can play, you won’t get bored while playing.
However, the biggest drawback of such a huge company is that quality and company oversight might become compromised, and this is most evident in their mobile gaming experience. Compared to other companies, SG Gaming has been slow to keep up with the trend of players switching to mobile means to play on mobile casinos. Many of their games are not optimized for mobile play, and if you love playing on your mobile devices, you might want to consider titles from other companies.