Pros and Cons
Ezugi has both advantages and disadvantages as a software provider. These are Ezugi’s pros:
- It has a diverse portfolio of amazing games.
- It supports multiple languages.
- Its games offer generous bonuses and exciting features.
- Its collection of Live Dealer Games is phenomenal.
On the other hand, these are Ezugi’s cons:
- US players are not accepted.
- The quality of the video streaming is not so good.
These are the key features of the Ezugi Platform.
- Live dealer games are actually streamed from the following places: Bulgaria, Costa Rica, and Cambodia. Ezugi needed to launch an official studio in Belgium due to legal regulations. Ezugi is now one of the few providers in New Jersey.
- This platform doesn’t require any downloads. It uses both the Flash and HTML5 technologies so the games can be played using the browser.
- The video quality in the platform is okay but not of high resolution. There are actually two options from the Settings and they are ‘High’ and ‘Low’. An Auto video option is also good since a stream can be automatically customized. There’s also an option of switching to full screen and then choose the camera view to use.
- The sound quality is pretty good and the audio setting is available for volume control, muting, and unmuting.
- The house rules can be viewed within the game and they are detailed and easy to understand.
- The main table layout and racetrack are shown on the right part of the screen and not at the bottom.
- If at the casino lobby, players will have the option to choose the language to be used by the interface and the available languages are English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Spanish, and Japanese.
- Dealers only speak the Spanish and Italian languages.
- Players should choose the table where the guide usually speaks in a more preferred language.
- There’s a live chat box for parents and it’s available 24/7.
- This platform has a multi-game feature that allows players to play several games at the same time.
These are some of the drawbacks in the platform:
- US players still won’t be accepted.
- English-speaking dealers have a strong accent which could cause confusion sometimes.
- A Cambodian studio previously went video streaming.
- Ezugi Live Baccarat - The most diverse collection of Live Baccarat Games belongs to Ezugi. The standard one can accept an unlimited number of players, has extra features like statistics and classic roadmaps, and also offers side bets like Player and Banker Pair, Perfect Pair, Big, Small, and Either Pair. Knockout Baccarat has a collection of 7 separate side bets like Natural Win Player or Banker which offers cash out of 4:1 and Winning Total which will pay between the ratios 2:1 and 7:1. Baccarat Super 6 is one other variation and offers different payouts. The Super 6 side bet will deliver 12:1 for a bet on a winning banker with a total of 6. On the other hand, Baccarat Dragon Bonus is one of the standard games and offers an optional bonus side bet of Player and Banker. In order to win the side bet, the hand that the player bets on should have a higher natural point count than the other or if the winning hand has a score of at least 4 points higher than the losing hand. It must be noted that the larger the margin, the bigger the cash payout. Live Dragon Tiger is a 2-card Baccarat but with one card drawn to the Dragon and the other one to the Tiger. Then, the players will bet on which of the two will be higher. This game offers 3 side bets which are Odd/Even, Suit, and Big/Small. At some casinos, the betting limits for the Live Baccarat range from €0.5 to €2,000.
- Ezugi Live Bet On Numbers - Bet On Number is streamed live, straight from the creator’s studio. This lottery-style game features live on-screen and real-time draw of 6 balls and this takes place every 4-6 minutes. Players can bet on 36 different number combinations by picking 1, 2, 3 or 4 individual numbers, then red or white color, and finally, the sum of numbers. The highest possible payout of 2000:1 can be won by a player if he correctly guesses 4 out of 6 of the winning numbers. Players can buy multiple tickets for the same draw in order to increase their chances of winning. The numbered balls get randomly sucked out of a glass ball, and not simply being chosen by an RNG which makes the whole process authentic.
- Ezugi Live Blackjack -The Standard Live Blackjack accepts 7 players but can invite countless others to Bet Behind. They can also choose to double behind a player that doubles, play only the right hand or split when the player splits, buy insurance along with the player or just decline to take it. The game also has additional features like 21+3 side bets and Perfect Pairs, with the former combining 3-card Poker and Blackjack and will pay up to 100:1. It would all depend on the combination of the first two cards of the player and the dealer’s up card.Players are also offered to get insurance and then surrender the hand for half of their stake when an Ace is shown by the Dealer. Joining this Live Game is so realistic that the player will feel like he’s sitting at a real table. The controls were incorporated as discreetly as possible to avoid obstructing the view. This game also has a toolbar section that lets players adjust the sound control or switch to the full screen according to his preference. Players can also access the game rules and history. The Unlimited 21 Blackjack Auto Split can invite an infinite number of players simultaneously. This game has an auto-split functionality on specific pairs and also has the 21+3 side bets and Perfect Pairs. Lastly, Hybrid Blackjack is actually an add-on and lets countless participants join the ones seated at the table. The Blackjack hands will be simulated by an RNG, as well as the hands dealt by the dealer.
- Ezugi Live Casino Hold’em - This game is broadcasted from Ezugi’s European studio and it also accepts a hundred players at the same time. Live Casino Hold’Em uses one deck and all the players should bet on the same hand to check. Again, there are optional side bets that deliver for a pair of Aces or higher and will pay from 7:1 to 100:1 when it’s the dealer who wins. The game screen has a simple interface which makes it easy to play and understand. The cards placed on the table are visible and Ezugi adds an additional digital display is just on his side.
- Ezugi Live Keno - Live Keno is broadcasted from the Latvian studio of Ezugi. This classic game involves drawing 20 out of 80 balls. Before a round can start, players are still placing bets, of course with the help of a computer-generated list. A player can bet on a single number and also up to 8 balls. He can do this by choosing his preferred number or just using the Auto Pick button. After the draw, the result will be displayed on the right side of the screen until the next round begins.
- Ezugi Live Roulette - This Live Roulette from Ezugi is actually a European-inspired game with a single zero and a house edge of 2.7%. It also has multiple games that could be played at once. There are also multiple views of the Roulette table that are available to players and delivered by 3 cameras which can create an immersive gaming experience. Players will be given 30 seconds to place their bets on the computer-generated table before releasing the ball. Ezugi’s Live Roulette has never seen red and black split bets again. The first consists of 4 split bets while the split is made up of only reds like 9/12 or 27/30. The second one’s made up of 7 split bets and only black numbers like 10/11 and 26/29.On the other hand, table limits are always displayed on the screen and at some casinos, the deposit bonus range from €0.10 to €2,000. Bet management buttons can also be found at the bottom of the screen. The Statistics button can open history and display the Hot and Cold numbers or simply songs that haven’t done great at the charts. Live Auto Roulette can play without the help of a dealer but has some high-tech features. It also comes with the same functionalities at this provider’s Live Roulette.The developer offers OTT or over-the-top Roulette games that are streamed from land-based gambling locations all over the world, including Portomaso, Royal, and Oracle casinos. It’s amazing how HD cameras are installed above the tables so it’s guaranteed to be safe and secure.
Ezugi uses both Flash and HTML5 technologies when developing its games. Its collection of amazing games is compatible with all the major operating systems used in desktops and laptops. It can also be accessed through various types of mobile devices. Ezugi’s games are compatible with Windows, iOS, and Android smartphones and tablets.
Players who are looking for fun, realistic, and engaging games, should definitely check out Ezugi’s game collection. In just a short period, this provider was able to find its style and approach when it comes to game development. This provider is reliable and trustworthy since it holds multiple licenses. Its games are also worth playing and its collection of live dealer games has already become a game-changer in the online casino industry. What Ezugi can achieve in the next few years is absolutely exciting to think about.
1. When did Ezugi start its operations?
Ezugi started its operations back in 2013.
2. Does it hold any gambling licenses?
Yes, it currently holds a license issued by the jurisdiction of Curacao.
3. Can the games be played using mobile devices?
Yes, Ezugi’s games are fully optimized for mobile play.
4. What are the most popular games from Ezugi?
The most popular games from Ezugi are its Live Dealer Games.
5. Are security and fair play guaranteed?
Security and fair play are guaranteed through its amazing platform. It also received a certificate from iTech Labs which confirms the randomness of its RNG and the integrity of the source codes.