Instant banking is one of the most popular payment methods for online casino transactions. Since it provides instant deposits, it’s very convenient not just for customers, but for merchants too. It allows users to make online payments directly from their own bank accounts. Since it’s preferred by a lot of players, the majority of online casinos include in in their list of approved online payment methods. It’s also recognized as one of the safest ways to deposit money over the internet.
Before a player can use this payment method, he must first open a bank account at his preferred bank. Then, he should create an online banking account directly linked with his existing bank account. He’ll be asked to complete a verification process for security purposes. When depositing funds to an online casino account, he’ll be redirected to his bank’s online page and he’ll be asked to log in.
Processing online payments through instant banking involves a simple and easy process. Follow these steps when depositing funds online using your bank account:
1. Check if your preferred online casino accepts instant banking as a payment method. Once you’re sure that instant banking is one of its payment options, register for a new account at your chosen online casino.
2. After successfully creating your online casino account, proceed to log in to your account using your username and password.
3. Go to the Cashier, Payments, or Banking page of your chosen online casino.
4. Choose instant banking from the list of accepted payment options by clicking on the payment service’s logo.
5. You’ll be asked to indicate the amount that you wish to deposit and enter the unique code if you have any bonus codes that you can use. Click the ‘Deposit’ button.
6. You’ll be redirected to the instant banking page.
7. Click your bank from the list of options.
8. You’ll then be redirected to your bank’s online page.
9. Log in to your online banking account using your log in details.
10. Confirm the deposit transaction.
11. You’ll instantly receive a confirmation and will be redirected to the Cashier page again.
Instant banking provides fast and hassle-free transactions. If it will be used as a money transfer method, it will be instantly received even if it comes from another country. However, when it comes to online casino transactions, it might take up to 24-48 hours before it gets completed. The processing time also largely depends on the online casino and the participating bank. When it takes a bit longer to process a transaction, it’s highly possible that legal procedures are being done.
When it comes to transaction fees, it also varies depending on the online casino used. Sometimes, there are fixed fees but most of the time; it comes in the form of charging a percent of the total money sent. There are various instant banking solutions and each of them has their own set of fees. It must also be noted that when it comes to instant banking, there are lower fees for high amounts of transferred cash. The most popular instant banking solutions will usually offer the lowest fees since they’re more popular and always available.
Citadel Direct is one of the most reliable instant banking solutions and even offers the lowest transaction fees. Though it’s also available in different parts of the world, it’s commonly used by players from the following countries: Great Britain, US, and Australia.
It must be noted that not all banks work the same. Sometimes, players may be prohibited from sending money to offshore-based online casinos. It’s important to read and learn about the policies of your chosen online casino, as well as your bank provider.
Instant banking is widely recognized as one of the safest and most reliable deposit methods for online transactions. Your bank is the one carrying out that transaction so you wouldn’t be giving out personal information and banking details to online casinos. This will ensure the safety and security of your sensitive data and its protection from hackers and thieves. Most instant banking providers use the latest 128-bit encryption technology to provide the best possible form of security for its customers. Here’s a little tip: check if an online banking page is secure by checking if there’s a key or padlock icon on the address bar. If it has one, then that page is secure and transactions are encrypted.
Instant banking is highly popular among players and for good reasons. These are some of the advantages of using instant banking for online cash transactions:
- It’s very simple and easy to use, even for technologically-challenged players.
- It provides fast transactions and some can even be instantly processed.
- It provides a high level of security.
- It’s widely available at online casinos- it’s rare to find an online casino where instant banking is not accepted.
- Generally, it charges low fees for online transactions.
On the other hand, these are some of its disadvantages:
- Though it generally charges low fees for transactions, it still depends on the online casino and the participating bank. Some may charge high amounts of fees for transactions.
- Instant banking has limits when it comes to the amount to be transferred and the number of transactions that can be processed either daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Withdrawals are usually not supported by instant banking providers so players will have to find another payment method for cashing out winnings.
Instant banking lets players process online cash transactions in a simple, quick, and hassle-free manner. It doesn’t even matter which country they come from, transactions will be processed in such a short time. Some transactions can even be instantly processed. You just have to pick a reliable bank and choose a highly reputable and trusted online casino.